Pleasant Pallet Services...
The Five Biggest Problems Businesses Have When Buying
- NOT getting the right pallet for the job,
- NOT getting the right quality pallet,
- NOT paying a reasonable price for that quality,
- NOT getting fast, professional customer service from a
reliable vendor, and
- Spending way too much time and manpower managing pallet problems.
At Pleasant Pallet We Eliminate These
- Having a sawmill on-site so we can quickly cut
and grade our own lumber ensuring the precise
quality needed for each order,
- Using a computerized customer ordering system
that allows us to bring up all historical data for
fast and accurate re-orders,
- Providing expedited production and fast delivery,
- Providing one-stop shopping for all of your pallet,and
wood recycling needs,
- Providing additional value-added services such as vendor managed
inventory, JIT delivery, automatic restocking, and
The most economical and effective new pallet is custom
designed for size, lift devices, load weight and type, number of uses,
and other characteristics. The grade and amount of wood, the
design, and the quantity produced are the major determinants of
cost. Over-design means paying for more pallet than you need, and
under-design can result in spilled load, and injured workers.
We can supply precision cut new
or reclaimed lumber, blocks, and plywood for
in-house pallet repairs, dunnage, warehouse rack supports or
other packaging needs.
We pick up unwanted pallets and wood waste for
our full-service customers.
For more information on how you can order our products please call us or e-mail us at
Open Daily 7am - 4pm / Mon-Fri
Entire Site Copyright © 2005-2015 Pleasant Pallet
Best viewed at 1024 x 768
If you have any difficulties viewing this site with your current browser,
we have added links below to download the latest available versions.